NEW CLINIC HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES
- As of March 21st, Ontario is moving towards lifting masks in many outdoor settings. As we are a healthcare facility, all visitors will still be required to wear a medical mask to ensure the safety of everyone as we do have immuno-compromised patients who visit our clinic. If you do not have a medical mask, you will be provided one upon arrival and masks must be kept on at all times
- We ask all patients to continue to self-screen and if you have any symptoms, please stay home. This includes fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose, headaches or any new onset of symptoms within 14 days.
- No eating or drinking is permitted in the clinic
- Hand sanitization is required upon entering the clinic
- We are continuing to offer virtual appointments for patients but in-person sessions are available to those who need them.
We want to assure you that we are placing patient safety as our highest priority and we will inform you of any changes.